When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren,
Women and Beauty

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I ♥ Photobooth!

Sophia has now reached the stage where she laughs at pictures of herself! It is the cutest thing ever. There is a big picture of her recent photo shoot on our MacBook desktop with Lisa Fitts (seen below):



Everytime the laptop fires up and she comes alive on the desktop, she starts flailing her arms and legs as her eyes widen and she begins to smile and laugh.

A week ago, I recently discovered Photobooth and it's great because I can just plop the MacBook in front of her as she moves about and takes quick fun shots. She loves following her face on the screen...Here is one from yesterday:



This morning we had a little mama/daughter time...please forgive my "fresh from the bed" appearance...we are both still in pjs!





I love my little darling more than words can say. I told Christopher last night that she is starting to look like a little person. She no longer has that newborn baby look, and her hair is turning blonde like mine did as a baby. The changes keep coming....Happy Thursday everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. youlook gorgeous and I love that your blog got a shout out!!!! God, I really am enjoying reading about you and Sophia!!!

    ReplyDelete